Mould and Wastewater
New or old, aboveground or underground, residential or commercial, all buildings are subject to potential water loss and water ingress issues from burst pipes and sewage overflows.
As a result, uncontrolled mould and bacterial proliferation may occur, making it unsuitable for long-term occupation. In order to assist with management of these issues, a competent occupational hygienist should be consulted.
EDP’s occupational hygiene consultants assist in managing these issues by providing services such as:
- Airborne and surface microbiological sampling
- Moisture and psychrometric assessments
- Identification of potential source of moisture ingress
- Generating remediation workflow and control plans
- Review of remediation and building scope of works
- Provision of “safe-for-occupation” certification