Asbestos and Hazardous Materials Management
EDP has a large team of technical experts that specialise in asbestos and hazardous building materials risk assessments and management services. EDP offers a wealth of experience in the industry providing hygienists and Licensed Asbestos Assessors with the capacity to undertake and manage any project no matter the size or complexity to ensure safety and compliance.
With our own in-house NATA accredited laboratory in Sydney, EDP’s hygienists are equipped with the latest range of analytical instruments ensuring that we are capable of responding efficiently to urgent situations with the ability to mobilise onsite providing instant results where required.
EDP’s asbestos and hazardous building materials service areas include:
- Asbestos and hazardous building materials audits and risk assessments
- Development of registers and management plans
- Removal specifications and project management
- Hygiene services including removal supervision, clearances and air monitoring
- NATA accredited asbestos-fibre and SMF air monitoring and fibre counting
- Asbestos identification and sample analysis
- Asbestos and hazardous materials awareness training
- Asbestos in soil assessments
To speak to one of our expert team call 02 8484 5810 or email email@example.com